Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you know how to fix My Pet Monster's hand? The vinyl paint is cracking and peeling on his hand..?

I bought a My Pet Monster on Ebay, and he is so cool. Only prob is , the vinyl paint on his (fabric) hand is cracked and peeling and getting worse. He IS from 1986, so he's kinda old. Do you know if there is something I can put on it, or a kind of shop I can bring him into to get fixed?Do you know how to fix My Pet Monster's hand? The vinyl paint is cracking and peeling on his hand..?
I have 2 My Pet Monsters and a My Football Pet Monster and have thrown them around a bit but never ran into that problem. I don't know who would fix it but it may be a better idea just to put something over the hand. I don't think that it would be hard to get a replacement, they are just about the right age to find at yard sales or thrift stores. Probably better to replace if possible than to put money into restoration. I wish you the best of luck whatever you do. They definitely are the coolest monstrosities to come along in the last 25 years.Do you know how to fix My Pet Monster's hand? The vinyl paint is cracking and peeling on his hand..?
Transluscent tape will do the trick.
well you better get you another Pet sound like you over used him. You should not be so hard on your pets like that, they are expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment