Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you paint realistic eyes on a 1/6 vinyl head sculpt?

I need references and help please.How do you paint realistic eyes on a 1/6 vinyl head sculpt?
I paint alot of 1/16th and 1/35 figures... I paint the whites first, then the iris and pupil. I use a 4-0 brush.





GOOD LUCKHow do you paint realistic eyes on a 1/6 vinyl head sculpt?
follow the paining of the basic eye's with the outlining of the eyes in a very dark grey or black, then bring the eye-lids down to almost covering the outline of the eye, this keeps it from having the pop-eye look, give a touch of high-gloss to the middle of hte eye to make it look wet and you should have it done.
Try some of the lessons and tips in these links:





http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+pa鈥?/a>





http://www.prillycharmin.com/supply/pain鈥?/a>








HTH,





Diane B.
I used an air brush,yrs ago i owned my own auto body shop.So when it comes to shooting (painting) i do 鈾?my work.I was once called a tattoo artist when shooting a car.Oh yeah all kinds of nice art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment