Thursday, February 25, 2010

How can I remove vinyl from my car's exterior? Without damaging the paint.?

I have a new beetle, and I put daisys all over it. Now I want to sell it, so I need to remove them. Is it possible to do so without damaging my paint?How can I remove vinyl from my car's exterior? Without damaging the paint.?
Try using a hair dryer to heat them up just a little. It should make them easier to remove. You can use WD-40 on a soft cloth to remove any residual adhesive from the paint.How can I remove vinyl from my car's exterior? Without damaging the paint.?
I suggest wetting the daises.





Probably stickers, correct?





Wet it as much as possible, they try peeling it off.








Or, there is a special kind of spray you can get at places like Canadian Tire and Home Depot that helps those pesty stickers to come off.
hair dryer. you might get a good hands on opinion at a local parts store where they can get a visual of what you have to deal with. it may be a good place to accidently meet a buyer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment