Thursday, February 25, 2010

Painting Vinyl Siding, How much does it cost to have a professional do it.?

My house is a standard 2-story. I believe our interior liveable square footage is around 2400 sq ft. We have vinyl siding but would like to change the color from cream to white. Just wondering how much a professional would charge to do this project, or if this is something I could do myself. Would I have to brush it on or could I use a sprayer?Painting Vinyl Siding, How much does it cost to have a professional do it.?
Personally I would keep the cream color and maybe change the trim color. You can paint it or have it painted BUT it won't last and will have to be re-painted which defeats the purpose of vinyl siding.


http://ezinearticles.com/?Secrets-of-Pai鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment