Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clean mold/mildew from around Viking vinyl windows (painted aluminum frames)??

I'm doing the move-out cleaning for my old apartment, and there is dark colored stuff, I'm guessing mold or mildew, around the window frames. This dark colored stuff is NOWHERE else in the apartment. I've tried cleaning with mildew remover, bleach, ammonia, lime remover... nothing works!! I am afraid I will lose my cleaning deposit because of these crappy windows! Any suggestions? My lease is up this Wednesday. Thanks.How do I clean mold/mildew from around Viking vinyl windows (painted aluminum frames)??
I suggest you get a mold remediation products. BLEACH DOES NOT KILL MOLD!There is Three products you should use.


First is Mold Stat Peroxy Kling. This product is Peroxide Based, it removes the food source of the mold.


Second Is Mold Stat Plus: This product kill the mold and its spores Below the surface.


Third A mildew stain would work to complete remove stains left from mold.How do I clean mold/mildew from around Viking vinyl windows (painted aluminum frames)??
paint over it just tape the glass and get spray paint that matches

No comments:

Post a Comment